Who we are:
லுூக்கா 4:18 “கர்த்தருடைய ஆவியானவர் என்மேலிருக்கிறார்; தரித்திரருக்குச் சுவிசேஷத்தைப் பிரசங்கிக்கும்படி என்னை அபிஷேகம்பண்ணினார்; இருதயம் நருங்குண்டவர்களைக் குணமாக்கவும், சிறைப்பட்டவர்களுக்கு விடுதலையையும், குருடருக்குப் பார்வையையும் பிரசித்தப்படுத்தவும், நொறுங்குண்டவர்களை விடுதலையாக்கவும்.”
We are a vibrant and Christian Community gathering to worship and glorify God in the Tamil language. This is a ministry dedicated to bringing about transformation and spiritual growth and changing lives through the application and practice of Biblical principles. The church believes in strengthening its people and encouraging every believer to remain steadfast and to walk into the abundant life in Christ.
Tamil Emmanuel Church is committed for EMBRACING all Tamil speaking people in Adelaide, individually, nurturing their spirit and LEADING them towards develop in a personal and intimate relationship with God – a relationship strong enough to withstand the trials of our world, and TRANSFORMING them into a servant of Christ, helping them to recognize and use their spiritual gifts to carry out and do the amazing work that God has planned for them.
- To encourage every willing individual with special emphasis on Christian maturity resulting in Holy Living in order to prepare the Church, the Bride of Christ, for the soon coming glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To preach the Gospel to every creature in obedience to the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ as recorded in Matthew 18: 19,20 and Mark 16:15,16.
- To provide opportunities and ministries undergirded in prayer that will minister to all Tamil families in South Australia.
- To establish a growing fellowship of believers that will be able to support the needed ministries among the Churches in Australia.
- To provide an opportunity to Praise & Worship God in Tamil.
- To grow the congregation in their personal relationship with Jesus, to be alive in Christ and serve others.
- To support the missions in the local community (Adelaide area).
- To nurture family and cultural values in our children.